If you have found yourself on this site, and have never invited Jesus into your life, He has brought you here for a reason! Here is what the Bible tells us about salvation:
- “That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the Scripture says, ‘Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.’” – Romans 10:9-11
- “And he brought them out and said, ‘Sirs, what must I do to be saved?’ So they said, ‘Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.’” – Acts 16:30-31
- “And I [Jesus] say to you, everyone who confesses Me before men, the Son of Man will confess him also before the angels of God; but he who denies Me before men will be denied before the angels of God.” – Luke 12:8-9
- “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.” – John 3:16
- “Jesus said to her, ‘I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies” – John 11:25
- “But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name” – John 1:12
Are you in agreement with the Scriptures above and ready to accept the gift of eternal life?!
Pray this prayer to the Lord:
“Heavenly Father, in the Name of Jesus, I present myself to You, just as I am. I believe it in my heart, so I say it with my mouth: ‘Jesus Christ died on the cross for my sins and has been raised from the dead.’ I am sorry for my sin, and instead of continuing in my life of sin apart from You, I want You to be Lord of my life. I believe at this moment that I am saved because your death and resurrection has set me free from the chains of sin and eternal death, and instead, at this moment, I accept you as Lord and Savior and Your gift of eternal life. I say it now: ‘I am reborn. I am saved. I am a child of the Almighty God!’ Amen.”
You’ve just accepted the gift of everlasting life! The angels of God in heaven are literally rejoicing right now (Luke 15:10)!!
So what’s next?
Begin by reading the Holy Bible, which is the divine Word of God (we recommend NKJV, KJV, ESV, or NASB versions) and then finding a local church family that is rooted in the Bible. Every Christian needs fellowship and support on the incredible journey that the Lord has called them to! If you have any questions, please feel free to email email@example.com and we’d love to help you get connected in your community in any way we can.